POCTRN - CIMIT MAIN
We are thrilled to announce that we’ve been selected as one of the first spokes of the ARPA-H Investor Catalyst Hub network!
We are excited to be a part of this nationwide network dedicated to accelerating groundbreaking advances in science and medicine—all in pursuit of better health outcomes for everyone.
Learn more >
Funding Opportunities and Events
Developing Point-of-Care Technologies with Clinical Applications
The goal of the Point Of Care Technology Research Network is to develop technologies with clinical applications using a network model that enhances complementary strengths and builds multidisciplinary partnerships.
To achieve this, each POCTRN Center performs or facilitates five core functions:
- Conducts in-house clinical testing of prototype point-of-care devices
- Collaborates with physical, biochemical and computational scientists, and engineers on exploratory technology development projects
- Completes clinical needs assessments in areas anticipated to advance the field of point-of-care testing and disseminates this information to the technology development community
- Provides training to technology developers on clinical issues related to the development of point-of-care devices
- Provides an adequate administrative structure to ensure that the large complex Center achieves its goals
News and Annoucements
St. John’s Research Institute part of global collaborative effort to develop point-of-care diagnostic technologies
Connect with Us
Our Lasting Impact
We work collaboratively with healthtech innovators, entrepreneurs, and institutions to ultimately make a positive impact on patient care across the globe. We streamline pathways to progress through our efficient processes, established systems, and unparalleled market expertise.